Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

Thursday, March 24, 2011

To whom it may concern,
         
          This letter or as I might call it, a warning, I have taken notice that there are much too many people who seem to think they are either above and beyond everyone or they seem to think that if they commit to certain actions, that they will not be punished. Let me tell you, Adolf Hitler.. his actions-- he is still, to this day paying for them in his afterlife, whether that be in Heaven or in Hell. If you think your actions; both good and bad are going unnoticed and unrecognized, you are mistaken. If you live your life a good person, your deeds and your compassion will be seen by God. However, if you have lived a sinful life and spread crime and hate, without remorse, there will be no deeds for God to see. You will have much to answer for in the next life... In my opinion, I think you should live your life spreading good, not evil; helping, not hurting and loving, not hating. Every action or move you make will affect your life as a whole.. Thank you to those people who are morally responsible and respectable people. Look at the world around you right now. Look on the news and watch a new horrific tragedy form and become exposed before your eyes; murder, kidnapping, theft...etc. These hate crimes can be prevented and our world could be a much better place; a place that God intended. All of what I am saying is true-- and because I believe in proof;



No comments: